Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070



Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070

The Advance I9070 is the latest addition to the Galaxy S range. The Advance is an evolution of fellow Galaxy S successor the Galaxy S Plus, featuring more processing power and a refreshed design.
With a 1GHz dual-core processor and 768MB RAM, the Galaxy S Advance isn’t far off the fire power of its slightly larger sibling, the Samsung Galaxy S II. As well as a fast processor, the I9070 Advance also comes with 8GB internal storage and a MicroSD slot expandable up to 32GB.
Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the Galaxy S Advance features Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface and a new feature called Find My Mobile. This new application offers a lost-phone management system, enabling you to track or remotely wipe your handset if it is lost.
The 4.0” Super AMOLED display of the Advance is housed by a sleek, curved design that feels great in the hand. Weighing only 120g in total, the I9070 packs Wi-Fi, quad-band 3G, Bluetooth, FM Radio and GPS into its slim design, which measures just under a centimetre at 9.69mm.

Features of Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070

  • Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TouchWiz UI
  • 4.0” Super AMOLED display
  • 1GHz dual-core processor
  • 768MB RAM
  • 8GB Internal Storage
  • MicroSD card slot (Up to 32GB)
  • Wi-Fi, quad-band 3G, Bluetooth
  • GPS with Google Maps
  • Find My Mobile Service

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share